Tuesday 12 August 2014

What to say? Welcome i guess!

FLASHBACK:
Oooo let's start a blog! 
'Hello new blogger. Please enter a title and url name to begin the addiction to talking to yourself and other various bloggers.'
Me: What do I say?
Friend: Say welcome or hello you tw*t!

And now I'm here!!
Hey blogger people of the blogger community universe yarda yarda yarda. As you can most possibly see, this is my first blog on the BLOGGERSPHERE EVER! ...or whatever bloggers call it. I am a blogger virgin as you can also possibly tell by the way I'm writing this and my blog design. However, this is my first try and I'm hoping to improve in the future...a.k.a. my next blog post that will hopefully be next week! But oh look at me, I have forgot something already so without further ado:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So if you're still reading your probably wondering: "what is this blog about?" Or some of you may be wondering is "is this girl crazy?" And to answer your very intriguing questions you amazing bloggers, this blog is basically a general blog where it will be fused with a range of different topics such as music and fashion type blogs to *hopefully* some DIY's! Yay!!! Also to answer your other question, yes...yes I am.

So I kept this intro/welcome blog short and snappy because I know how boring it can be to read really loooooong blogs at times so if you have any ideas or questions to ask I would love to see and answer them in the comments below and I'll reply ASAP!

Until then, blog ya next time, xoxo gossip girl... haha no I'm just kidding. :P
Bye xxx


P.S. I'm being serious about those comments so I can also get to know you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment