Wednesday 17 September 2014

hello #2, uni questions and more :)

...hi...*gulps*

Long time no see. :)
Okay, so can I just say that I'm sorry. I know I lied but I just forgot I had this. Honest. Well I'm back and probably from now on just going to use this as a diary for myself to look back on the good and bad times of my life. Kinda like rollercoaster I guess. So what's been happening?

Well can I just say:
HOW INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING IT IS TO WRITE A PERSONAL STATEMENT FOR UNI!!

I don't know about you but I write stuff and then I realise I've already said it or I can't link my idea back into what I have written! It just INFURIATES me! Also does anyone find it difficult to actually style yours? I mean putting more you in it and making it sound formal but not. Let's just say I'm just really confused at this moment in time. I thought I knew where I wanted to go to uni, but I just see £££ signs everywhere of how expensive it really is. Does it make any of you question whether you should go and be in thousands of pounds of debt when you come out or not go and not be in debt. I know I do. So I would love to hear your view on the future as I'm in my final year of sixth form. I know I'm getting old! -_-

So right now I've only really got 3 uni's in mind which are:
1)Liverpool hope
2)Oxford brookes
3)Hertfordshire. 

But I would love to another two to just make sure but I seriously can't decide haha. So if you guys have any recommendations that would be great! :)
Oh yeah! I thinking on studying philosophy and sociology as a joint honours...I think. If I'm honest I still don't have a clue about all the details on uni yet. Hopefully it all goes well and I just want to say good luck to you all that are also deciding your choices :)

Well I guess that's it from me so good night.
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment